Our Guest House is nestled within the sights and sounds of Olhão’s historic town center, just a one minute walk to the waterfront where restaurants, cafes and shops face the breath taking Ria Formosa national park. This old fishing town of cobbled stone streets, Moorish-style whitewashed square houses and typical stairs leading to the flat roof terraces is a throw to the past with a true Portuguese life style.
* quality budget accommodation within the historic centre
* room categories: Single room, Twin and Double rooms , Family rooms, and one Dormitory room and en suite room
* guest kitchen with induction stove , micro-wave oven , fridge & freezer, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
* roof terrace overlooking the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve & the cobbled stone streets of Olhão
* a BBQ on the roof garden terrace
* free WiFi , cable TV