The Bicuar Guest House is nestled within the sights and sounds of Olhão’s historic town center, just a one minute walk to the waterfront where restaurants, cafes and shops face the breath taking Ria Formosa national park. This old fishing town of cobbled stone streets, Moorish-style whitewashed square houses and typical stairs leading to the flat roof terraces is a throw to the past with a true Portuguese life style.
Pension “Bicuar” is named after the Bicuar National Park in Angola
* quality budget accommodation within the historic centre
All rooms feature privet shower and sink, the rooms on the first and second floor share two WC for each floor.
The third floor rooms are all En-suite rooms.
* room categories:
- 1 X Single room,
- 2 X Twin and Double rooms ,
- 1 X Family room (Shared WC),
- 1 X Family room En Suit
- 1 X Dormitory room (Shared WC),
- 1 X En-suite, double room
- 7 X Double rooms (Shared WC),
* guest kitchen with induction stove , micro-wave oven , fridge & freezer, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
* roof terrace overlooking the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve & the cobbled stone streets of Olhão
* a BBQ on the roof garden terrace
* free WiFi , cable TV